Friday, October 9, 2009




I was picked to review an awesome album with One2One Network. It is Harry Connick Jr.'s new album "Your Songs". I was very impressed. I haven't heard a lot of his music in the past. But I will definately keep an eye out for future albums now. This cd was something I could put in the player for a romantic evening with my husband to enjoy dinner and dancing. It is very mellow and I really enjoyed his version of some of the songs.

Album Tracklisting (Originally performed by):
All The Way (Frank Sinatra)
Just The Way You Are (Billy Joel)
Can’t Help Falling In Love With You (Elvis Presley)
And I Love Her (The Beatles)
(They Long To Be) Close To You (The Carpenters)
Besame Mucho
The Way You Look Tonight
First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Roberta Flack)
Your Song (Elton John)
Some Enchanted Evening
And I Love You So (Don McLean)
Who Can I Turn To? (Tony Bennett)
Smile (Charlie Chaplin)
Mona Lisa (Nat King Cole)

No comments: