Friday, May 7, 2010

On the move now



My baby boy is 6 months old!!! I can't believe it. He is rolling all over. He has three teeth and three more cutting through. He gets cuter every day. :) I started cloth diapers about a month or so ago because of his super sensitive skin. I actually don't mind it much. They look cute on him and they seem comfortable and the best part is no rash! He has his first ear infection and first antibiotic. Sad. :( Even as a little sickie, he is such a little charmer. He is always happy and laughing and smiling. He adores his sisters. I struggled with the crying it out with Lauren and I am struggling again. I am easier on myself with every child though. With Micah I only let him cry a minute just when I lay him down for the night. He still doesn't sleep through the night (probably because I am a sucker for him). He still nurses a couple times in the night. He still doesn't like baby food. I am still trying to give it to him. :) He would rather try my food. I have found I am much more relaxed on that too. Well, I am not giving him anything crazy. But I might sneak him a crumb of bread or something. I love my girls, but there definitly is something very special about having a little son. I am sure Jeremy feels the same about the girls. He is growing so fast. I actually told Jeremy that I want another one now. hahaha We both laughed a little after that. But who knows. Maybe in a couple years......

No comments: