Thursday, September 18, 2008

visit with family

Wow, I never thought that I would see my Dad more when I moved away than anyone else in the family. Crazy. He surprised me the other day and said he was driving up from Florida and he'd be here in a few hours. So rush around I did to try to pick up before he came. My kids are like little tornadoes. If we are here, there are toys/books/blankets/you name it strewn about. We had the best time with him and my step-mom, Terri. They spoiled us terribly. Leah thought she was the center of the universe the last couple days! They fawned over her so much! It was great. We got a good visit in. I was sad it was only two nights. But I am glad they came anyway. They can shop! I was so tired by the end of the day. I felt so bad that they bought us so much stuff. I am excited though to put together our room with all the super cute stuff we got!

No comments: